Welcome to the Flemington-Raritan School District!
To register your child for Grades 7-8, please contact:J.P. Case Middle School (Grades 7-8)
To register your child for Grades 5-6, please contact:Reading-Fleming Intermediate School (Grades 5-6)
To register your child for Grades K-4, please contact:
80 Barley Sheaf Rd
100 Everitts Rd
Francis A. Desmares
16 Old Clinton Rd
8 Dayton Rd
If you are registering for Kindergarten and/or 1st-Grade, please click here:
What is required for registration?
The following items must be completed and presented at registration:
- Registration Data Sheet
- Transportation Form
- Original Birth Certificate with raised seal
- Health History Form
- Physical Examination Form
- Dental Exam/Form
- Proof of Residency (current tax bill/lease agreement-a full list is included in the registration packet)
- Immunization Record
Does my child need a physical?
All children entering Kindergarten and Grade 1 are required to have a physical examination and a documented series of immunizations. Immunizations required by the State of New Jersey are:
- DPT, 4 doses with one dose given on or after the 4th birthday, or any 5 doses
- Polio, 3 doses, the third dose given on or after the 4th birthday, or any 4 doses
- MMR (measles, mumps, rubella), 2 doses after one year of age OR 1 dose after one year of age and documentation of laboratory titer level showing immunity
- Hepatitis B Series (3 doses)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox), 1 dose on or after age 1 or documentation of the date of the disease.
Immunizations must be documented by a physician or health clinic. Families unable to afford the cost of a physical examination should contact the Special Services Department at 284-7680.
How do I know to which elementary school my child will be assigned?
Elementary school assignments are designated by the student's home address. To view a list of streets in Flemington Borough and Raritan Township and to which school each street is assigned, click here: Flemington-Raritan Street Listing/School Assignments
Are there any transportation services associated with local childcare facilities?
To view a list of childcare facilities and transportation services, click here: Child Care Facilities & Transportation Services.Affidavit Forms
- Proof of Temporary or Permanent Domicile - English
- Proof of Temporary or Permanent Domicile - Spanish