FRSD Preschool Program100 Everitts Road
Ringoes, New Jersey 08551
Tel: (908) 284-7680 Fax: (908) 284-7685
The Flemington-Raritan School District offers a full-day preschool experience for residents of the community who are 3-4 years of age on or before October 1st of the school year. The program seeks to provide a safe and nurturing learning experience in which children can play and learn. Children identified by the Child Study Team as eligible for special education and related services and general education peers are placed together in a whole-child, developmental learning environment. Children are instructed in the Tools of the Mind curriculum, which is inclusive of a variety of planned activities that promote readiness skills, language, motor and social/emotional growth. The Flemington-Raritan Preschool Program is held five days a week at Copper Hill Elementary School. The Preschool follows the District calendar for holidays. The classes are taught by teachers with the required New Jersey teaching certificate. Teaching Assistants provide additional instructional support.
*If your child meets the Kindergarten cut-off date and will be 5 years of age on or before October 1st,
please contact your neighborhood elementary school for Kindergarten registration.*
Registration for School Year 2022-2023
The monthly tuition for the 2022-2023 school year will be $700 for a full day program for both 3 and 4-year old general education students who are not eligible for special education and related services. Transportation is not provided for general education students. All children need to be toilet trained upon entry into the program. The full day preschool operates from 9 AM - 2 PM. For the 2022-2023 school year, the YMCA will offer an aftercare program for preschool students. Please contact the YMCA for more information on that program.
Preliminary Registration for 2022-2023 with basic student information and parent contact information will occur online via the link below. On Tuesday March 15th, at 10:00 AM, the link below will be activated. In the event of a school closure on March 15th, the link will be activated on March 16th at 10AM.
The process is outlined below:
1) Parent/Guardian enters basic information into the form accessed through the link above.
2) Entries are automatically date and time stamped once the form is submitted.
3) A separate entry is needed for each sibling.
4) Based on the form submission date & time, families will be notified if their child will be offered a spot in the preschool, or placed on the waitlist. All families will be notified either way, by the end of the day on Thursday March 17th.
5) If the student is offered a spot in the program, the registration paperwork & deposit will need to be submitted to the Pupil Personnel Services office by Wednesday, March 30, 2022.
6) Students placed on the waitlist will remain on the waitlist and will be contacted when/if a spot in the program becomes available.
- Informational Flyer
- Registration Steps
- 2021-2022 Tuition Payment Schedule
- 2022-2023 Tuition Payment Schedule
- New Jersey State Department of Education: Preschool Teaching and Learning Standards (2014)