First Grade Supply List
All incoming first graders are being asked to bring the following supplies with them when they begin the new school year in the fall.
- 1 box of sharpened, yellow #2 pencils (Ticonderoga, preferred)
- 1 box of 24 count crayons (Crayola, please)
- 4 black dry erase markers (Expo - thin)
- 6+ white glue sticks (clear drying)
- 3 ring binder (can be used)
- hand sanitizer (approximately 10-12 oz)
- 1 box of tissues (for classroom use)
- a small pencil box or large zip-lock bag to hold supplies
Some supplies may, of course, need to be replenished throughout the year. We ask that you assess your child's school supplies about once a month and replace needed items. Also, as you see your child's "take-home" folder tear or come apart, please replace it with another folder.
We appreciate your cooperation in providing these supplies for your child.