Physical Education Curriculum
- Cooperative games and activities.
- Development of fine and gross motor skills.
- Development of strength and endurance.
- Team building activities.
- Development of sport related skills.
- Lead up games to team sports.
Health Education Curriculum
- Safety and First Aid
- Drug Education
- Family Life/ Growth and Development
- Decision Making and Resistance Skills
- HIV/AIDS Education
NOTE: A detailed curriculum may be found in the main office for your review.
Last Modified on September 6, 2012