POLICIES AND EXPECTATIONS
- To be prepared for class with comfortable clothing and sneakers. They must be appropriate for physical activity. Tank tops, skirts, skorts etc. are not permitted.
- To behave in a manner that is safe, cooperative and respectful of peers and adults.
- To give their best effort, even when it may be difficult.
- To be supportive and encouraging of the efforts of others.
- To have with them a note from home if they are to be excused from physical activity for the day. We require a note from the doctor if they are to be excused for an extended length of time.
Last Modified on September 12, 2017