Cooking Class Rules Each student will follow the following class rules.
- Always come to class with a writing tools
- Sitting on tables or counters is not allowed
- Students must ask teachers permission and sign-out to leave the room. Students will remain with assigned Kitchen group.
- No hair combing, or make-up applications in classroom. Use aprons to protect clothing.
- The preparation of food and samples will be done in an orderly fashion. No food is to be sampled while it is being prepared- for health reasons. Samples will be wrapped to be taken home to share.
- Nothing is to be thrown in Lab.
- Students will follow all safety rules provided by instructor for Fire Drills & Code C practice and safety in cooking.
- Students are responsible for class job assignments, behavior, SEMESTER PROJECT DUE DATES and Labs missed due to absence.
- Violation of above rules of the class or inappropriate behavior will result in student being asked to be seated, loss of cooking privileges and a failing grade for the Lab.
- Failure to follow safety directions will result in a detention that will be served at 7:30 AM-parent must provide transportation
- Extra Credit slips are provided for Food preparation done at Home (clean-up is required)
Mrs Treonze may be reached for parent Questions at 908-284-5100