- What type of Learner are you?
- How will this affect your study habits/learning experience?
- Create academic goals for this week/ trimester--> why are they important to you?
- Organize notebooks
- Basic computer skills (how to access Microsoft Word, double space text, save files to various locations, properly name files)
- Begin typing practice
- Identify types of text (informational, entertainment)
- Begin analyzing informational text features - bold words, headings, titles, table of contents
- Use text features to find specific information
- Continue with informational text
- More practice finding specific information using text features
- Intro note-taking --> main topics and subtopics, key words
- Continue note-taking with main topics and subtopics
- Utilizing glossary to find information