To Add a Hanging Indent (used for works cited pages):If Using Microsoft Word 2007:
- Type your text as you normally would
- Highlight the text that you would like to have indented (all of your sources)
- Choose the "Page layout" tab at the top of the window, then choose the "paragraph" tab
- Once you have the paragraph tab chosen, then choose the "indent" drop down menu, and pick "hanging"
- Now you're works cited should be formatted properly; see finished example below.
**DONT FORGET TO DOUBLE SPACE YOUR WORKS CITED PAGE!