Students are welcome to join the Babysitters club 3 times a school year. The dates are current with the change of the grading cycles and will be advertised with the school announcements prior to the week the club begins classes. Permission slips are in the main office and by the cooking room c-128. Each session is 9 weeks. Students that successfully complete the class will receive a certificate to use for future job references.Classes will include the following topics:
- Care and feeding of Infants
- Toys and games appropriate for different ages
- How to respond to an emergency
- How to deal with a difficult child.
- Cooking with young children (with parent approval)