FRSD Technology Department Team
Supervisor of Technology
Technology Support Team
Todd Fuhrman, Network Administrator
Kevin Sochacki, Assistant Network Administrator
Chris Hagan, IT/Voice Specialist
Paul Davies, Project Coordinator
Anthony Hudzinski, Diagnostician
Jarret Magierowski, Diagnostician
Jeremey Lobenberg, Part-Time Assistance
Technology Integration Specialist
Kristine Doty, R.F.I.S./J.P. Case
Pat Flavin, Copper Hill and Robert Hunter
Chris Truncale, Barley Sheaf and Francis A. Desmares
The Technology Department team believes that prompt attention, friendly and knowledgeable service, and clear communication are vital towards insuring excellence in support for teachers, students and administrators when implementing technology in instruction and/or in their daily work. The Technology Department team uses a centralized HelpDesk solution to assist and solve problems dealing with technology integration. This HelpDesk is staffed by all Technology team members and who seek to abide by guidelines listed below:
- Users know who to contact when they need help.
- Users get immediate attention via telephone, email, service call or remote assistance.
- Technology team members ask users for all relevant information during the initial contact.
- Technology team members have a friendly and courteous demeanor while providing help.
- Technology team members pursue regular professional development to keep skills current.
- If a Technology team member cannot provide assistance, he/she can direct a user to someone for a prompt resolution.
- The Technology Department meets weekly to review and discuss service procedures.
- Users receive clear answers, free of technical jargon.
- Users receive consistent answers.
- Users know the state of the resolution to their problem at all times.
- Users not only receive a solution, but also receive the knowledge to prevent or address their issue in the future.