Welcome to the Flemington-Raritan School District!
To register a NEW STUDENT for Grades 7-8, please contact:
J.P. Case Middle School (Grades 7-8)
(908) 284-5100Physical Examination Form and Health History, Grades 7-8 (English | En Español)(to be completed by your child's healthcare provider and parent)To register a NEW STUDENT for Grades 5-6, please contact:
Reading-Fleming Intermediate School (Grades 5-6)
Physical Examination Form and Health History, Grades 5-6 (English | En Español)(to be completed by your child's healthcare provider and parent)
If you are registering for Kindergarten and/or 1st-Grade, please click here:
Kindergarten & Grade 1 RegistrationTo register a NEW STUDENT for Grades K-4, please contact:
80 Barley Sheaf Rd
100 Everitts Rd
Francis A. Desmares
16 Old Clinton Rd
8 Dayton Rd
284-7620 (main)PreK-Grade 4
Physical Exam Form (Pre-K through 4th grade) (to be completed by your child's health care provider)
Student Health History (to be completed by parent)
What is required for registration?
The following items must be completed and presented at registration:
- Registration Data Sheet
- Transportation Form
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Health History Form
- Physical Examination Form
- Proof of Residency (current tax bill/lease agreement-a full list is included in the registration packet)
- Immunization Record
Does my child need a physical?
All children entering Kindergarten and Grade 1 are required to have a physical examination and a documented series of immunizations. Immunizations required by the State of New Jersey are:
- DPT, 4 doses with one dose given on or after the 4th birthday, or any 5 doses
- Polio, 3 doses, the third dose given on or after the 4th birthday, or any 4 doses
- MMR (measles, mumps, rubella), 2 doses after one year of age OR 1 dose after one year of age and documentation of laboratory titer level showing immunity
- Hepatitis B Series (3 doses)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox), 1 dose on or after age 1 or documentation of the date of the disease.
Immunizations must be documented by a physician or health clinic. Families unable to afford the cost of a physical examination should contact the Special Services Department at 284-7680.
How do I know to which elementary school my child will be assigned?
Elementary school assignments are designated by the student's home address. To view a list of streets in Flemington Borough and Raritan Township and to which school each street is assigned, click here: Flemington-Raritan Street Listing/School Assignments
Are there any transportation services associated with local childcare facilities?
To view a list of childcare facilities and transportation services, click here: Child Care Facilities & Transportation Services.Affidavit Forms
- Proof of Permanent Domicile - English
- Proof of Permanent Domicile - Spanish
- Proof of Temporary or Permanent Domicile - English
- Proof of Temporary or Permanent Domicile - Spanish
- Proof of Temporary Domicile - English
- Proof of Temporary Domicile - Spanish