Steps to Register for Preschool at Copper Hill School
If your child is offered a spot in the preschool, the forms listed below (linked from this page) must be submitted to the Special Services Office to finalize registration:
- ORIGINAL Birth Certificate (we will make a copy in our office)
- Registration Form
- Complete a Registration form online. You will be returned to this page once the online form is completed.
- Documentation to Demonstrate Proof of Residency
- Preschool Program Payment Agreement
- Registration Check made out to: Flemington-Raritan Board of Education
- Home Language Survey
- Residency Questionnaire/Information Sheet
- Student Health History
- Student Physical Examination Form - Must be completed & signed by your physician. For 2022-2023, the Physical examination must be completed between August 1, 2021 and August 1, 2022. All Physicals must be submitted to school nurse prior to August 1st.
- Immunization Record - must be documented by a physician. Immunizations must include a flu vaccination each year before 12/31.
- Asthma and/or Allergy forms (linked here), if applicable to your child. Due to school nurse by August 1st.