Steps to Register for Integrated Preschool
If your child is selected in the lottery, all items listed below must be presented to finalize registration:
- ORIGINAL Birth Certificate
- Registration Form
- Documentation to Demonstrate Proof of Residency
- 3 Year Old Half-Day Preschool Program Payment Agreement
- 4 Year Old Full-Day Preschool Program Payment Agreement
- Registration Check made out to: Flemington-Raritan Board of Education
- Home Language Survey
- Residency Questionnaire/Information Sheet
- Virtual Backpack Registration
- Health Questionnaire
- Student Physical Examination Form - Must be signed by your physician. All Physicals must be submitted prior to August 1st. *Except for children with September birthdays, students will not be able to begin classes in September without the 3 or 4 year old physical examination.
- Immunization Record - Immunizations must include a flu vaccination.
Last Modified on August 5, 2020