Student Information System
Genesis Student Information System
The Flemington-Raritan School District uses Genesis as its student information system (database), and parents are able to access important information about their child through our secure Parent Portal:
- Student attendance records
- Student homeroom assignments (K-4)
- Student schedules (5-8)
- Assignment/Quiz grades (5-8)
- Report Cards (K-8)
- Emergency contacts currently on file (parent can update their own contact information)
- Daily Covid Health Form
- Student Gmail username and password
- Student Network folder username and password
- Other information is added as needed
In addition, the Parent Portal is used to share teacher assignments prior to the start of a new school year and to collect updated information and parental consents annually in September.
Accessing Your Parent Portal Account
- At the top of every page on the District's website, (www.frsd.k12.nj.us), there is an icon for the Parent Portal near the center of the page. Just click and you will be taken to our Genesis homepage. Or, click this link for the Parent Portal. (Genesis guía del usuario)
- For new parents: Upon entering your child's registration information into Genesis, Genesis will auto-generate an email that will allow you to set-up your new Parent Portal account.
- For existing parents having difficulty logging on: Click on the Parent Portal icon on the top of any District webpage, enter the email address you provided to the District, and click on "Forgot Password." An email will be sent to your email account to assist you in resetting your password.
Last Modified on January 26, 2023