J.P. CASE SPORTS MEDICINE
Ms. Carissa Macay, MS, ATC, CSCS
- NJ Board of Medical Examiners Licensed and Certified Athletic Trainer
- MS Athletic Training Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
- BS Applied Nutrition University of Delaware
- CSCS through the National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Currently pursuing her EdD, Athletic Training Specialization through the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences (2023)
Before her time here at J.P. Case, Carissa spent a year interning as an Athletic Trainer with Bucknell University’s Division 1 Football and Track, as well as their Club Sports (Rugby, Ice Hockey, and Crew). During graduate school she worked with Army West Point to help conduct concussion research on all of the active cadets. She has also gained valuable Athletic Training experience with local High Schools and Middle Schools, along with Rutgers and Rider University. This will be here 3rd year as the Athletic Trainer here at J.P. Case Middle School.
Athletic Training Room:
JP Case Athletic Training Hours:Monday-Friday from 1pm-5:30pmDuring JP Case home games the Athletic Trainer will be available through the conclusion of the event.SUMMER HOURS: (June-August)8:00am - 3:00 pm
- Location: C105 (inside Nurses Office)
- Phone: 908-284-5195
- Fax: 908-284-5134
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to Important Atheltic Training Information:
The Flemington-Raritan School District is pleased to provide an Athletic Training Outreach Service through Hunterdon Healthcare.Click here to visit the Hunterdon Healthcare's Physical Therapy website.A collaborative approach to promoting safety, health, and wellness for J.P. Case students.