FRSD operates a full-day kindergarten program!
2022-2023 Kindergarten and 1st-Grade Registration
Kindergarteners must be 5-years-old and 1st-graders must be 6-years-old by 10/01/22.
Due to COVID-19, in-person Kindergarten registration will not be held.
Registration packets are available in each elementary school foyer.
Please contact your child's school.
The District is using a contactless registration process to ensure all health & safety protocols are followed.
Registration is easy! Follow these three simple steps:
- Complete a pre-registration form online.
- Download a registration packet, available after you submit your pre-registration form online.
- Completed forms can be dropped off from February 22-25, 2022.
The following items in the registration packet must be completed and presented at registration:
- Registration Data Sheet
- Transportation Form
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Health History Form
- Physical Examination Form “Only valid if exam completed after August 1, 2021”
- Proof of Residency (current tax bill/lease agreement-a full list is included in the registration packet)
- Immunization Record
All children entering kindergarten and first-grade are required to have a physical examination and a documented series of immunizations. Immunizations required by the State of New Jersey are:
- DPT, 4 doses with one dose given on or after the 4th birthday, or any 5 doses
- Polio, 3 doses, the third dose given on or after the 4th birthday, or any 4 doses
- MMR (measles, mumps, rubella), 2 doses after one year of age OR 1 dose after one year of age and documentation of laboratory titer level showing immunity
- Hepatitis B Series (3 doses)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox), 1 dose on or after age 1 or documentation of the date of the disease.
Immunizations must be documented by a physician or health clinic. The physical examination must be completed between August 1, 2021 and August 1, 2022. Families unable to afford the cost of a physical examination should contact the Special Services Department at 284-7680.Additional ResourcesFlemington-Raritan Street Listing/School Assignments
Child Care Facilities & Transportation Services
Kindergarten Screening Letter & en espanol
Kindergarten Program Brochure & en espanol2022 Kindergarten Orientation DatesBarley Sheaf, August 25
Copper Hill, August 23
Francis A. Desmares, August 23
Robert Hunter, August 24
80 Barley Sheaf Rd
100 Everitts Rd
Francis A. Desmares
16 Old Clinton Rd
8 Dayton Rd