FRSD operates a full-day kindergarten program!
2022-2023 Kindergarten and 1st-Grade Registration
Kindergarteners must be 5-years-old and 1st-graders must be 6-years-old by 10/01/22.
Due to COVID-19, in-person Kindergarten registration will not be held.
Registration packets are available in each elementary school foyer.
Please contact your child's school.
The District is using a contactless registration process to ensure all health & safety protocols are followed.
Registration is easy! Follow these three simple steps:
- Complete a pre-registration form online.
- Download a registration packet, available after you submit your pre-registration form online.
- Completed forms can be dropped off from February 22-25, 2022.
The following items in the registration packet must be completed and presented at registration:
- Registration Data Sheet
- Transportation Form
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Health History Form
- Physical Examination Form “Only valid if exam completed after August 1, 2021”
- Proof of Residency (current tax bill/lease agreement-a full list is included in the registration packet)
- Immunization Record
All children entering kindergarten and first-grade are required to have a physical examination and a documented series of immunizations. Immunizations required by the State of New Jersey are:
- DPT, 4 doses with one dose given on or after the 4th birthday, or any 5 doses
- Polio, 3 doses, the third dose given on or after the 4th birthday, or any 4 doses
- MMR (measles, mumps, rubella), 2 doses after one year of age OR 1 dose after one year of age and documentation of laboratory titer level showing immunity
- Hepatitis B Series (3 doses)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox), 1 dose on or after age 1 or documentation of the date of the disease.
Immunizations must be documented by a physician or health clinic. The physical examination must be completed between August 1, 2021 and August 1, 2022. Families unable to afford the cost of a physical examination should contact the Special Services Department at 284-7680.Additional ResourcesFlemington-Raritan Street Listing/School Assignments
Child Care Facilities & Transportation Services
Kindergarten Screening Letter & en espanol
Kindergarten Program Brochure & en espanol2022 Kindergarten Orientation DatesBarley Sheaf, TBA
Francis A. Desmares, TBA
Robert Hunter, TBA
Copper Hill, TBA
80 Barley Sheaf Rd
100 Everitts Rd
Francis A. Desmares
16 Old Clinton Rd
8 Dayton Rd